- A minimal and Fast Shell Prompt made with Go
- My First ever Go project
- Self Updating GitHub Action for GitHub Profile Readme
- 300+ stars on GitHub
- Archie is a theme for Hugo
- I developed it in 2020 and it’s the same theme that powers this site.
Some other Projects are
- JioFi CLI a CLI for a JioFi router. It connects to the JioFi server and fetches info via HTTP requests. Built with Python
- Hopp CLI official CLI for the HoppScotch Project. Made with Go and it features include Multiple HTTP Requests and Documentation Generation for HTTP Requests.
- zet is a fork of zettel which is a Site Generator for Digital Gardens. My fork includes many new features like search, better Graph stylings and faster pages.
- TermChat can be used to send messages from terminal via websockets.
- Jimbru is an Analytics server and dashboard built with FastAPI and Jinja2.
- MailMon is a small server which sends Newsletters and Emails for multiple people. Made with Go and Vue.js.
These are mainly my Mechanical Keyboard projects
My first mechanical keyboard build. Cost me nearly $100(₹7000) but it was really worth it.
My second mechanical keyboard build. Cost me less than $100. I am liking the 40% keyboard usage.